
Here is a shot of me and my pet (A Savannah Huntress) in crossroads next to Sergra Darkthorn. I thought for sure it would be busy today since everyone is off for Thanksgiving, but it was pretty dead last night. Anyhow, I am officially into the 2nd of 49(!) sections in the guide. My timing is no where near Joana's at this point. I think it's taken me double the time that she's played to get to the same level, this probably has something to do with the fact that I stop and AFK to blog and look things up, still, expect to have to stop and look things up if you aren't familiar with the game. I hope everyone has some family to spend time with today, I'm looking forward to some turkey a little later with my parents, wife and kids. If it's just you and WoW, then at least treat yourself to a good meal today!
Edit: 11/24/06 - Missing from the guide in this section is the Meats To Orgrimmar quest you get from Zargh the Butcher. The guide says to take all quests in Crossroads, but this one is never listed to be turned in. I think you have to take it, the money you spend flying there and back to Orgrimmar is rewarded back by Zargh and is worth more than 1200 xp when you finish the quest.
No comments:
Post a Comment