Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year!

Hi everyone, back from the holidays. It seems like it's been forever since I've played with the holidays and all the family events, but it's officially 2007 and I'm back on track.

I did manage to gain a couple levels over the holidays and I am now level 32. Because I helped out a few friends here and there, I am a little higher level than is called for my level according to Joana's guide. Because of this, I pretty muched skipped 29-30 Hillsbrad foothills and 30 - 30 Alterac mountains and I am heading straight for Arathi Highlands. I scanned ahead in the guide an I am pretty sure these quest lines do not overlap with any quests later on. It's something you might want to think about in case you find yourself in the same position. It's no fun doing gray quests. :(

I am also debating on whether or not to make the switch to a different profession at level 40 (8 levels away). Once I hit that level, I will need to upgrade to plate mail. I guess what I have to decide is whether or not the gear and skins I can create/acquire are worth the gold they fetch. I already plunked down 5 gold for Artisan Skinning so I suppose I have one foot in already.

Hope everyone had a nice holiday!

No comments: