I hit level twenty last night, and while I might complain about the guide in some of these blog posts, this is by far the fastest I have ever leveled. I believe this is partly due to the fact that I am playing a hunter; You are intrinsically grouped with your pet. This is a huge advantage in WoW; and you are not as gear dependent as other classes. Furthermore, from a money standpoint, I have accumulated ~ 3.5 gold at this point, never at level 20 did I have this kind of money. Regardless of class, the information is equally as relevant. When I roll my next Alt, I will use 7 days as my baseline and see how close I can come with another class. Since I will know the quest progression and completion steps a little better, this may offset the fact that I will not be using a hunter.
I started using a gun (that I got from the Serena Bloodfeather quest as a reward) instead of the bow. I was worried about this since I get a bonus as a troll for using a bow, but I quickly realized the rate of fire of the gun was faster (2.1 vs. 2.5), which allows me to fire off my hunter skills more quickly.
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment