Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Last night, a friend and I teamed up to get through Tribes At War and Consumed By Hatred. Two quests that go together like Peanut Butter and Chocolate. Mmmm, Chocolate. Anyway, per guide instructions I flew up to Orgrimmar and got all the spells I could get at level 20. I had not done this since level 12 I *think* and it cost me a whopping 2.5G to do it! :P

Then I noticed there is a pet trainer, since the guide doesn't mention this, and I have never played a hunter before, I never bothered to talk to the guy. Apparently I was missing out on all kinds of stuff my pet could learn! I had no idea I could be training my pet that way. I thought pets just discovered what they could do along the way....so I trained my pet for Natural Armor R3 and Great Stamina R3 and Growl R3.

With these enhancements I am much more confident about attacking multiple mobs at once.

Here's Darncat and me running back from Camp Taurajo. See the nifty cool trail effect? That's from Spirit of The Wind.


No comments: