I recently got the Aspect Of The Cheetah spell. This spell let's your character run ~ 30% faster than normal walking speed. If you follow the guide's build spec for your hunter skill tree, by the time you hit level 21 you will be running 36% faster than regular walking. The guide recommends Pathfinding 2/2 which raises it an additional 6%. This is a beautiful thing. It drives me nuts is how long it takes to walk everywhere in this game! Chalk one up for realism I suppose. :) The only thing that takes getting use to is switching aspects when you are about to enter a battle. I had to learn this the hard way. If you forget and you're stuck in Cheetah mode you will be dazed for a few seconds if you get hit.
The Stonetalon section of the guide is very short and is designed to take you to level 21. I had a bit of backtracking to do because I got in a rush. A tip I want to give regarding Goblin Invader's and Super Reaper 6000 quests together is to do Goblin first before you head to the reaper machine. I tried to do Reaper first and never got the drop for the manual you are supposed to recover. These may not be related but after I finished invader's, the manual dropped on the very next kill when I went back to the big machine with all the VC Operators.
One last thing (if you've even read this far...sorry about crit'ing you with Wall of Text) but on Deepmoss Spider Egg's, if you are soloing, it can come in really handy if you drop an immolation or freeze trap right in front of the egg carcass before you pick it up. This will freeze at least one of the potentially multiple baby spiders that pop out and give you a better chance in case they call for help and their huge spider mom shows up. If it wasn't for a friendly Shaman who was questing nearby I would have died before I figured this out.
Friday, December 1, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment