Saturday, December 2, 2006

Leatherworking - Level 22 Update

For speed leveling, the guide doesn't recommend any professions except for First Aid. However, since I am not specifically power leveling my character, I took Leatherworking and Skinning as my 2 primary professions. This is working out really well for me as the two professions have synergy ~ one provides the resources for the other. Since much of the guide focuses on The Barrens early on, just about everything is skinnable - save the humanoids and at least they drop linen and wool. I hit 135 in Leatherworking last night and now I can create my first Blue piece of armor. Toughened Leather Gloves, AC: 61, Agi: 6, Sta: 3, Spi: 6. I can't wait to drop a few of these in the auction house to make some money!

Halfway to Level 22, a friend and I ran up to Zoram Strand. He is a level 20 Shaman so he was able to use Ghost Wolf form and I used Aspect Of The Cheetah. About halfway between Splintertree Post and the Strand, make sure you watch out for the Night Elves on the run out there! That is Alliance territory and if you enter their town, the guards will attack you and your PVP flag will be enabled. As long as you stay to the left of the path when you get near the town, you'll be fine.

1 comment:

Latka said...

I can confirm that you cannot make it through Ashenvaale in ghost wolf form at Lvl 25. Thankfully the graveyard is about 30 seconds away. :)