Sunday, November 19, 2006

Quick Update

I just hit level 6 with my Hunter. That's not very exciting I'll admit, but it does put me at the halfway point through the first section of the guide which covers level 1-12 Durotar. One of the minor annoyances of the guide so far is it doesn't suggest what you need to do as far as weapon/armor/skill upgrades. I suppose that's not really important at low levels and it *does* show you Joana hitting the skill trainer in the video for that particular section, but it can be easily missed if you are bouncing around the video between grinds. Even so, the videos are a huge help as it points you exactly where you need to go to finish the quests.

Just read an article about the Burning Crusade expansion over at Digg.com you might want to check out. Can you say flying mounts?

The Burning Crusade expansion pack is due for release on January 16th of 2007! I've already pre-ordered my copy at Amazon.

2 comments:

Latka said...

Flying mounts? Holy crap...I can only guess at how much THOSE are going to cost.

...back to grinding.

Latka said...

Flying mounts? Holy crap - I can only imagine how much THOSE are going to cost!

...back to grinding.