I hit level 10 last night. So that's 4 levels in just a couple hours of playtime. I did have to grind a little along the way. If you don't hit a certain level (in order to have the right spells), finishing certain quests can be really tough. The guide is very good in pointing this out. Nevertheless, I must have died 4 or 5 times trying to finish Vanquish The Betrayers solo. I finally asked in General chat if anyone was doing the quest and teamed up to finish things pretty easily. If you are bent on finishing quests solo or no one else is around, keep your armor and weapons upgraded and a few potions handy.
Watching the videos is the key to this guide. In the lower right corner, Joana uses a CosmosUI Addon to indicate what quest is happening while she runs from place to place. The first couple videos are 30 minutes long so this is helpful when you are trying to find your place.
Also, the guide has links to every quest that point to the Allakhazam website. I find that I prefer Thottbot instead. The community there (while colorful) is very helpful when you are trying to finish a difficult quest, or just trying to find out where the heck Gar'Thok is located.
Monday, November 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment