Hi everyone, I should mention something about how I am reviewing the guide. I am performing every step in guide to keep this review as accurate as possible, but in my travels, a couple of times I've already bumped into people who have helped me or whom I have offered to help on the various quests. That's the beauty of WoW in my opinion. Total strangers helping each other out. If you're soloing though, this will affect your overall XP which in turn can affect the amount of XP you receive for each quest. It's probably not by much, but if you are speed leveling, which is the purpose of the guide, this is something to keep in mind.
While the guide does the majority of things solo, the videos show other players questing at the same time. Since other players might be killing mobs you would normally encounter solo, this will definitely impact the difficulty of the quest.
On last thing, if anyone can tell me what the wacky voiceover/music is playing in the videos, drop me a line (so I can go to their home and beat them).
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment