Saturday, December 9, 2006

Not much to report...Thousand Needles Lvl 27

I am getting back on track after taking a little detour to help someone in Ashenvale. I am currently in Thousand Needles. The mobs are a lot tougher down here. I may go off script here and tame a Needles Cougar. Since the spirit of this blog is Warcraft Strategy Guides, one I can recommend without hesitation is a site called Petopia. It has information about all things related to Hunter Pets. Joana's guide recommends a Savannah Huntress through level 32 or so after which she says to tame a Stranglethorn Vale Tiger. Presumably it's for the attack speed which is a lightning 1.3. According to the Petopia guide however, the Needles Cougar is one of a few cats who has a 1.2 attack speed. This is among the fastest attacks in the game and killing things faster is definitely a theme in Joana's guide. I will tame one and place a picture here tonite! And to those of you reading this blog, thank you. It's nice to have visitors!

1 comment:

Latka said...

Kitties! "Get 'em, kitty." :)

Playing a Hunter means you can tackle guys way above your level. I miss that when I play another character.

Hopefully I can get my computer problem solved soon. I am in withdrawals, and playing on the laptop at 9fps (with everything turned off) is ...the crap.